Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Infinite Crisis on Earth 616

I know what Blogger and blogs can do. I can time travel. Then tell you how I did it. And pinpoint it 1000x ways. To prove to you that I did it legit. You can adjust the time and date of your postings. You couldn't do it before with Blogger. But now you can. But you can even time your posts to publish in the future, say tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow land. Why go to Disneyland when you can get to Cinderella's Castle now? Or zip from here to wherever-there in a nano(nap)second? Now you see why I don't like Disneyland? It was the dream of the world for decades. But now, it's just an overcrowded, overpriced, overhyped relic of the past. Like Notre Dame, the greatest cathedral in all the world. See the similarities? Why did EuroDisney fail? It was located in France; they already had their global icon/relic. They have more than one actually. They have so many; they gave America our first one. The Lady of Liberty. After helping us, the little democratic country that could; take down England; the little country that did. So France, America, I ask you, why the hate? Je ne sais quoi.

It's all just small potatoes. French fries. Freedom fries. It's still just potatoes and McDonald's right? And those are American; made in the USA. So France, just thank us, the little brother nation that you helped raise. Revolution is revolution right? No matter the language? Except, well, except whatever. Who can tell until history has passed? Even then, winners write the (history) books. Losers go home. Carla was the prom queen.

Thanks for letting us take in the planet's meek, tired, needy. Now, we'll send'em back to you; fat, pasty, and ready to eat all your delicious (small portioned) gourmet cooking. And that fine wine. A toast? Motherfucker? France is the mother; the US is the son. Now the son's all grown up. And we're looking at an Oedipus complex? Hell no. Let's not do it.

Okay Kanye? I didn't hear you at first Mr West. But then I did. With some help from that mysterious Mr Bond. And my friends from Chicago. Ms Fat Booty? Yeah, I mean you. Thank you. And of course, I can't forget the Fam now right? HT, ASH, FRNY, Family business. Ride or Die.

I'll stop the hating on TV and the attention grabbing Kanye. I used to hate you Mr West for being simplistic and stealing away Common to be your bitch. But now I know what's happening. Common needed the sound, you had it. He had the words, you needed it. Together, you can become J.Legendary. Am I right? See you in concert. Oh wait, I already have. On the big screen, and on TV. Thank you Dave Chappelle, thank you.

Any comic wants to be a musician; any musician wants to be a comic. Both need timing. I'm just trying to Thelonius right now; work on my timing. Thank you racial draft; thank you Tiger Woods. And the Chinese delegation selects: THE WU TANG CLAN.

C.R.E.A.M.

No comments: