Friday, April 20, 2007

Best Week Ever

(1) Yelled at my friends; and yelled at people I met barely a week ago
(2) Confused the hell out of my inner circle; and beyond
(3) Thought I was going to die
(4) Thought my initials stood for J.esus Y.ayweh
(5) Stood around in dress pants; army jacket; and followed by three wise/blind men while waiting for a 3am pickup on a street corner in LA
(6) Thought I was about to get shot/stunned/knocked the fuck out by a cop
(7) Unsure the contents of my murse I've been carrying around all week; unsure of the contents of my bloodstream
(8) Unsure if I was getting gamed or if I was the one gaming
(9) Been in the back of a police car; and I felt like that was the safest place in the world
(10) Saw the light; made connections; processed super hyper speed fast
(11) Pissed everyone off
(12) Said "thank you, love you, sorry, etc" more times and had a more receptive audience than ever before
(13) Saw coincidences turn into signs from G-O-D; near death experience like 20 times
(14) Spend $$$ like I had tons of it; I don't
(15) There's still two more days until Sunday; when I have to go to church. Have to. Even if it's the church of the mind.

(*) Yes, I'm going to see a therapist tomorrow; only to prove to my family and friends that I'm not (in)sane; but actually, (in)lightened.

K.I.T.
"This is the true story of ____ strangers living....."
"To confer, converse, and otherwise hob-nob with my brother wizards."
I'm so happy because today I found my friends
They're in my head
I'm so ugly, that's okay 'cause so are you
Broke our mirrors
Sunday morning is every day for all I care
And I'm not scared
Light my candles in a daze 'cause I found God


Hiplog - Out Like a Whimper

No comments: