Friday, April 20, 2007

The Good Life

Then again, on the other hand:

(1) Met amazing people; saw old friends; happened upon the people I needed to see
(2) Discovered myself
(3) "Think" I found myself and what's important
(4) Figured out my life history; and what it all means
(5) Got more tattoos, the perfect ones I wanted -- not arm sleeves; my arms are too small
(6) Fixed my cavity
(7) Went home to SD, had a burrito, had Jamba, had rest; wish it was warm enough to surf
(8) Am about to bat 2-for-2 on book proposals-to-books sold
(9) Discovered I can do anything; give speeches, freestyle, anything
(10) "I found a reason," Cat Power
(11) Reconciled with many a person in my life -- even if they had no idea what just hit'em.
(12) Poured out love and thanks and gifts -- physical/spiritual/intellectual/emotional -- on many (more to come) people
(13) Started a new blog; which isn't public yet. But it may eventually be dubbed "AFTERBANG"
(14) Basically, simply put: I found my quan. And my ambassador of it.
(15) Life is on the up and up. Up, up, with people. Since everyone made this happen; at the right time. Couldn't have gotten here without you. Thanks, and sorry.

Disclaimer: "Speed kills." It really does. Be careful how fast you drive (literally and figuratively).
Instincts lead the way; not the marines. Where the path goes? Nobody knows. Just follow......
"LFrankBaum: So, you won't take warning, eh? All the worse for you. I'll take care of you now instead of later. When I gain those ruby slippers, my power will be the greatest in Oz. Now my beauties. Something with poi-son in it I think. With poison in it. But attractive to the eye and soothing to the smell. Ha-ha-ha-ha. Poppies. Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep. Sle-ee-p. Now they'll sle-ee-p."

No comments: